Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust utilises a flexible workforce for a variety of staff groups across many settings and specialties. This enables us to ensure we have good teamwork, safe staffing levels and continuity of care for our patients.
Help us to help you by joining our flexible workforce, competitive pay and benefits available.
Benefits of working as a flexible worker at Derby Teaching Hospitals include;
- A variety of different job roles available
- Competitive pay rates on offer for all staff groups
- Premium pay rates available for Registered Nurses and Midwives comparable to other local trust banks
- Holiday Pay
- Access to the NHS Pension Scheme (or NEST where applicable)
- Induction and mandatory training updates
- Family friendly working – no obligations, pick the shifts you want
- Access to Derby Teaching Hospitals internal contracted job adverts
Contact Flexible Staffing Services now to register!
✉️ firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 123 3770
If you already work for Derby Teaching Hospitals please visit flo for details on registering with flexible staffing.
We have a variety of flexible working opportunities
Can’t find what you are looking for at the moment? We would love to hear from you as we may have an opportunity opening soon. Please register your interest in working flexibly and we will be in touch: